You can now archive, manage, deliver and process documents using the LiveCycle Content Services solution component. Here is a quick recipe for adding a document to the content repository. As an example we will use a PDF, but this could be any file type. In a typical workflow you might flatten a dynamic form, convert it to PDF/A and archive the document in Content Services.
LiveCycle Version: 8.2.1
Here is a completed example with LCA: archivepdf1
- One document to archive
- One storeContent process activity
- Setup a new Space in Content Services
- Log into Content Space http://%5Byour server]:[your port]/contentspace
- Create a new space
- Archive the document in Content Services
- Add an input variable of type document to your process
- Add the DocumentManagementService:storeContent activity to the process
- Configure the storeContent activity
- Test the process by invoking it in Workbench. Your document should now appear in the repository. Note: I added the optional aspect ‘Versionable’ to the storeContent so you each time you execute the test you will get a new version of the document in Content Services.